If you are seeking immediate services and experiencing an emergency or feel that you or a loved one are in imminent danger, click here.
Counseling is provided for individual children, teens and adults, as well as couples and families. Some of the experiences for which I can provide support are:
- Interpersonal issues at home, work or community
- Communication with family or friends
- Pre-marital / relational concerns
- Struggles with infertility
- Indecision or fear of decision-making
- Cultural / assimilation challenges
- Challenges faced by interracial couples
- Finding one’s purpose or voice
- Physical and/or emotional abuse
- Grief / Loss
- Feelings of isolation
- Stress from separation or divorce
- Childhood wounding / trauma
- Existential Crisis / Loss of meaning or purpose
- Life transitions
- $115 -- Individual Child or Adult Session
- $125 -- Couple & Family Sessions
At this time, I am a network provider for the following insurance
- Beacon Health Options (Formerly Value Options)
If you have another insurance and would like to seek treatment with me, I will be able to provide you with a statement and payments so that you may seek reimbursement with their provider.
MEDI-CAL CLIENTS ACCEPTED
I am contracted mental health services provider through Beacon/CHIPA in partnership with Partnership Health of California.
In order to determine if your therapeutic needs and my skills are a good fit, you are invited to a complimentary consultation either over the phone or in-person. Feel free to contact me for information or to schedule a consultation.